So as I said before, I have no intention of invading the earth and killing or enslaving everyone. If I could free a few minds that would be cool but I gave up on my Lonely Revolutionary, save the world, enlighten people superhero idea and just enjoyed the moments when I met people with similar minds to mine. I generally try to not have an opinion because in this age when everyone has one and is posting, tweeting, instagraming, whatsapping, vining, youtubing and taking selfies, even Reality Tv slips back onto its shelf of irrelevance and the likes of #KatieHopkins have to say the most vile things on Twitter in order to maintain their significance and earn those dollars.
I do ponder though on the state of the world and what I can do to change it. For one, the UK needs a new political party. Scrap one vote to rule them all (Scottish votes for Scottish MPs etc) and all each voting citizen the right to have their say about everything. If they don't understand then they can either read attached documents or click on a video link which will provide free education with no political bias, about a topic. If citizens choose not to vote that is their legal right and choice but their vote will count. In the case of a sensitive issue or one which is of high significance to the country, then the issue will go through several levels of debat from voter to MP style level to Expert (where experts of a topic take a through and scientific evalution before a decision is made). This will allow for true public participation and will also mean that things that don't work will get changed more often if. Its the 99% bottom up approach rather than the 1% top down approach that we are currently living under. The Power to the People approach, like the system in Christiania in Copenhagen, Denmark (no not Amsterdam, lots of people think that).
My manifesto for the Power to the People Party (PPP) - just thoughts that I have collected through the years and downloaded from my memory bank in a readable order :-) What do you think?? Can we do it?? :-
I think the UK needs more people like her and that there should be a party called SNPUK, SNP (Scottish National Party of United Kingdom. I will happily go into politics and be their leader. Imagine, free marijuana, no more drugs war, work from home only employment which will free a lot of offices which can be turned into affordable and social housing. (afforadble house for all!!!!! no homeless people), free drug clinics, counscelling, guidance into a career (of any choice, artist, musician etc) free education for all including free degrees, no more tuition fee. Minimal payment for child care (like denmark) for all parents. Better teachers (back to some of the principles of the 80s - it wasn't all bad - with a mix of Rudolph Steiner so the child chooses their path and so that education is inclusive to all children no matter their ability or disability.
The complete separation of politics and the state.
Organic free school meals including breakfast lunch and dinner, free after school clubs, nominal payment for summer school clubs including school trips to places of interest.
Dansish style dag penge (unemployment benefit - in principle from around 1999 when one joined a union related to ones employment and they offer support while in work and support while out of work).
A basic wage for all (the living salary thing where all citizens of working age get £xxx per month as a basic living allowance which includes a basic rent coverage, and if anyone wishes to work and earn more money they can. If they choose not to then no big deal.
The initiation, production and farming of marijuana and taking the products to market. a national system with competitive sales allowed in the market place but the source of the marijuana has to be within the uk. All hemp products including food oil, etc will be taxable but the whole industry will provide a lot of jobs from growers to makers of sweets and edibles, medicine, smoking devices, to eco packaging etc.
And last but not least,
- free NHS prescriptions.
- No TV licence (currently £140 ca. in the UK)
- free internet connection, free mobile calls (after admin fee for set up )
- 6 months vacation split between summer and the rest of the school holidays, for those who work.
- 3 years standard maternity leave for all.
- Better provisions for assisting children and parents with contact (samvaer).
- And dissolve the government in terms of MPs and Political Parties. Just get the best person for the job. Instead of George Osborne, get the best accountant, instead of Terresa May get the best Police Office to work in conjunction with the community, instead of and Education secretary get a good Principle or former headteacher etc.
- And electronic voting on issues so that once a week or one gets the day off work to read through political issues (like the bedroom tax) and vote on them electronically like a quick referendum (like the Greeks do, except via the interent).
- No more government spying,
- no more wars,
- no more trident missiles (we become Switzerland) ,
- instead of the royal family - 1 citizen gets to represent the UK and travel the world for 1 year.